Who do you want to be?
Not what, but who?
This is the most important question you will contemplate if you are in purusit of a meaningful life.
Here’s one of the key action I took to figure it out.
The “story” behind my storyboard
Years ago, I realized that who I wanted to be was best expressed as a visual collection of inspiration, feelings, values, influences, and beliefs.
So I bought a corkboard and began the process of collecting the words, images, and textiles that held meaning for me.
Then I hung my work of art on the wall and declared it the centerpiece of my home office.
The centerpiece of my heart.
Some items have been on the board for years. Some have been replaced or updated–just like me!
Here’s a list of the MANY benefits my storyboard provides.
- highlights my values and philosophies
- showcases who and what’s important
- triggers feelings of joy and laughter
- serves as encouragement during the lows
- provides evidence that I’ve made a difference
- reminds me of my many blessings
- keeps me centered and on track
- demonstrates that I continually grow and evolve
- functions as my woman’s wisdom collector
If you want to live life with intention, meaning, love…I highly recommend creating a storyboard of who you want to be.
Yours will be uniquely beautiful and incredibly empowering.
Just like you.
All My Love, Mom
One thought on “Create a Storyboard of Who You Want To Be”